Student Information Systems
- Synergy: Basic familiarity with this system has developed during my Student Teaching experience and through my current employment as an Educational Assistant. While working in the front office daily, I perform functions of student information look-up and attendance reporting.
- Pearson Scott Foresman Early Reading Intervention: Experience with this curriculum has developed from daily leading Kindergarten literacy groups. The scripted format allows focus on each individual to assess learning gains.
- Scott Foresman Reading Street: Experience with this curriculum has developed from supporting a 2nd grade literacy group daily, as well as leading a small 3rd grade literacy group.
- Language!: Experience with this curriculum has developed from daily supporting a 5/6 literacy group. This intervention curriculum has allowed me to develop strategies for working with struggling readers.
- Bridges: Familiarity with this curriculum developed during my Student Teaching in a Kindergarten classroom. The play & inquiry based program has demonstrated a unique way to teach math, and has allowed me to develop my teaching skills.
- Everyday Mathematics: Familiarity with this curriculum developed during my Student Teaching in a 3rd grade classroom.